Our big computer is revolting and I am without photo programs at the moment. While we reorganize, my lack of images provides opportunity to launch a new theme: Top ten lists. Maybe Letterman did it first, but NotSoSpanish will do it with more garlic.
Top Ten Reasons Why I am a Freak in Spain.
- I wear sandals in winter
- I don’t eat pork fat on my toast
- I didn’t have my ears pierced at birth
- I don’t have a TV
- I’m not Catholic
- I left home before 35
- My life’s goal is not to become a bureaucrat
- I sleep with the window open
- I use my balcony to enjoy the view, not hang my laundry.
- I don’t wear nylons with my shorts