Feria. (The Fair) Algeciras is busy, busy, all a bustle.
Here is a typical family day.
- 12:00 pm – Wake up and do morning tasks.
- 2:00 pm – Eat lunch.
- 4:00pm – Head to the beach to work on the tan.
- 8:00 pm – Home to shower and don the polka dots.
- 10:00 pm – Pack up the kids, Gramma and the neighbours and head down to the Feria.
- 11:00 pm – Dinner, drinks, dancing, and general merry-making.
- 3:00am – Find the kids in the midway and fight the traffic jam home.
- 4:00am – Sleep
Repeat for 10 days.
Polka dots and pork products. Traffic jams and temper tantrums. Booze, BBQs and Brazilian boobies. And that was just the opening parade!
I’ll fill you in on the details tomorrow. Now, we better rest up.
Have a great Sunday!